Schengen Visa is the visa issued by the Schengen country authorities to the interested applicants for visiting/ traveling to and within the Schengen Area. Many applicants get confused and unable to understand the reason for their visa refusal. A visa application might be considered unsuccessful or refused if the consular officer was unable to get all the needed information from the applicant. Lacking in such information, the consular officer will not able to decide if the applicant is eligible to get visa or not. In some cases, the consular might get information from the applicant that is not acceptable or not according to fixed procedures. There is some common reason which leads to visa refusal.
Insufficient Explanation for the purpose and circumstances of the visit
Schengen Visa gets refused because of improper information and purpose of the planned travel and stay. Such are the cases of:
- Unable to present an employment offer and professional qualification that matches with the financial situation
- Incomplete documents that support the purpose of your travel and stay.
- Unchanging declarations about the purpose of travel and stay.
Lack to Proof the travel program
Another reason for Schengen Visa application fail is unable to present the proper plan of your travel. Such as:
- Choosing the wrong Embassy of the Schengen Area
- Not being able to show booked accommodation for each destination you are going to visit.
- Unable to show booked flight ticket for each applicant.
Invalid Letter of Reference
- Lacking to have an offer letter from the resident of the Schengen country that has an original letterhead with the address and contact details.
- If stamp and signature of the author on the formal letter are missed.
False Travel Document
There is a common reason for all the applicants who present false travel documents to the embassy or trying to misrepresent their identity, using fake identity – and that is an absolute visa denial case.
Past or Current Criminal Actions
The past and current actions of the applicant matter a lot in the decision of the consular officer in issuing a Schengen visa. The refusal might occur because the applicant is considered a threat to the public policy, internal security or public wealth of Schengen Area.
We are the Denmark immigration Consultants helps you get the visa for Schengen country without any refusal. Our team of experts will assist you in a professional way, Get your Free Assessment today.